2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's hard drive.
3. Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your device when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
4. We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Applications. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Applications, protect visitors from spam or fraud, or make use of e-billing services. Because these cookies are strictly necessary, we do not need to ask for your consent to use them.
Analytical or performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Applications when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Applications works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We may need to seek your consent to use them.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Applications. This enables us to personalise our content for you, localise your experience, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, by providing you with your previous Drop history).
5. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookies will be automatically deployed onto your computer when you use the Application
These cookies will be offered to you when you use the Website – you may accept or decline them depending on whether you are happy for them to be deployed onto your computer or not.
7. You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.